- 2021-01-14 09:10:03 - Back to School Sale - Extra 10% Off! Emma Sleep
- 2021-01-13 17:02:40 - Free account at Toluna Toluna (2)
- 2021-01-08 11:01:57 - Free delivery on Crocs Crocs
- 2021-01-08 11:01:57 - Save 20% OFF select arts & crafts products to educate, engage &… Discount School Supply
- 2021-01-08 11:01:57 - 20% OFF sacred choral and g. schirmer Sheet Music Plus
- 2021-01-08 11:01:57 - Up to 80% OFF clearance at Paula Young + free shipping on… Paula Young
- 2021-01-08 11:01:57 - Up to 80% OFF clearance at Wig.com + free shipping on orders… Wig.com
- 2021-01-12 08:52:35 - Save 15% OFF supplements + get free shipping on orders $99+ using… Vital Choice
- 2021-01-08 10:01:50 - Save £4 on your order Dokteronline.com (1)
- 2021-01-08 08:12:24 - $99 Skechers At your disposal many offers at Autodoc Merchant 1948
- 2021-01-10 13:21:18 - Coupon Cyberneticos $45 offer Cyberneticos (1)
- 2021-01-01 18:02:20 - Get 20% OFF all non-sale CBD For Life products at pure cbd… CBD For Life
- 2021-01-11 11:01:22 - First time customers 15% OFF Quicklens
- 2020-12-29 14:02:25 - Coupon Zyro create your website for free - 2021 Zyro
- 2020-12-29 13:02:26 - 40% OFF on WinZip pro combo bundle WinZip
- 2020-12-28 13:34:04 - Ganhe 34% de desconto no clarins double serum travel set 2 x… Unineed
- 2020-12-27 18:03:48 - Click through and get 15% discount on your orders with ProHealth email… ProHealth
- 2020-12-25 23:02:14 - Give a vacation! the perfect gift SportiHome
- 2020-12-25 22:02:04 - $100 OFF diamonds over $3,000 + free shipping Ritani
- 2020-12-25 12:06:39 - Office Charis Up to 50% OFF BestDeals (1)
Everything you want to know about AutodocKnow everything about Promo Codes, offers and discounts atAutodoc
The principles of lean construction
Lean construction is based on 11 principles detailed below:
1. Minimize activities that do not add value to the product. The idea is to eliminate unnecessary or repetitive steps throughout the production process. However, it is necessary to do this intelligently, since there are activities that do not directly add value, but which are essential for the overall efficiency of the processes.
2. Increase the value of the product according to the customer's needs. At this point, the need to know the target audience in depth is evident.
3. Reduce the variability of products / deliveries. Here there is something especially critical for construction, which traditionally deals with high rates of unforeseen events. But it is possible to adopt some standards to optimize time and reduce losses. Opting for a single system for electrical and hydraulic installations, for example, is a typical action of lean construction, just to mention an example.
4. Reduce the production cycle time. Another typical lean construction action is to focus production efforts on smaller batches, eliminating interdependencies between activities.
5. Simplify by reducing the number of steps or parts of a process;
6. Improve product flexibility, making it more customizable.
7. Improve the transparency of the process. The idea is that the more transparent the management of works at all stages, the simpler the communication and the lower the failure rates.
8. Control the global process, and not just its parts;
9. Introduce continuous improvement in the process;
10. Balance improvements between flow and conversions;
11. Apply benchmarking to keep up with the industry's best practices.
Challenges for implementation
Although it seems simple, implementing lean philosophy is not always easy because it requires a radical change in mentality, values and discipline. Just the introduction of some tools does not necessarily mean successful implementation.
In Brazil, adherence to the methodology is growing. But there are still few companies that are able to apply the lean philosophy in a wide way. The cultural issue, the low industrialization and the scarcity of planning are important obstacles to be overcome.
LEAN CONSTRUCTION: DELIVER PRODUCTS WITH MORE VALUE, IN LESS TIME
The essence of Lean thinking is directing efforts only to activities that effectively add value to the product or business. It is a continuous flow of analysis of the production process aimed at reducing waste, cycle time and simplifying the process, while seeking to increase the value delivered to the end customer. Lean Construction (Lean Construction, in Portuguese) represents the application of the Lean Production management concept in civil construction.
In the 1940s, with the end of the Second World War, Japan was fragile and faced a shortage of resources. To minimize these problems, Toyota assembled a new production model - known as the Toyota Production System. This model aimed to avoid overproduction, reduce waste of raw materials, time and money, that is, the objective was to generate more productivity and sustainability in the industry.
However, the term Lean Production appeared only in 1990 with the book 'The machine that changed the world' by James Womack, Daniel Jones and Daniel Ross. This work defined the methods applied in the Toyota Production System as Lean Manufacturing. From then on, the concept of lean production started to spread to several sectors of the industry. In 1992, a work by the researcher Lauri Koskela triggered the use of Lean Manufacturing in Civil construction, naming it Lean Construction.
Lean Construction adapts Lean Production principles for civil construction. Adaptation is necessary because civil construction has its own particularities. For example, the fact that it is itinerant rather than concentrated in one place like traditional industry.
Therefore, we conclude that Lean Construction is a recent civil construction methodology. The application of this concept has brought numerous positive impacts to the construction sector.
Lean Construction is based on managing 4 conversion streams:
Assembly Flow: it is related to the budget and planning of the schedule of activities that add value to the construction project, such as beams and masonry.
Material Flow: involves all stages between transportation and use of products on the job, that is, transportation, waiting, processing and inspection of materials.
Information flow: it is linked to the administrative issues of the works. Planning, budgeting, project control, customer needs, data inspection, terrain characteristics are some of the points related to the flow of information.
Workflow: this flow determines which activities should be performed by each team at the construction site, aiming at reducing waste based on saving employees' time and workforce.
Lean Construction Principles
Although there is no standard Lean Construction model, and the application of this method varies according to each project and construction company, lean construction is based on some basic principles, understand:
1. REDUCE ACTIVITIES THAT DO NOT ADD VALUE
Activities that do not add value and are not necessary must be discarded! Check the image below for some examples of activities that are considered waste of labor, raw material or time.
2. KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER AND ADD VALUE TO THE PRODUCT FROM HIS NEEDS
It is necessary to know your target audience and identify their needs, so that the strategies outlined and actions taken are based on this, and thus, your product gets more value.
It is important to emphasize that the needs of the identified internal and external client, must be considered during the planning and execution of the project. In addition, during execution, all professionals involved must be aware of the clients' needs for this to guide all their decisions.
3. REDUCING VARIABILITY AND SETTING STANDARDS
Construction processes are marked by variations, whether related to different projects, or within the same ongoing project. Construction time, customer demand, issues related to suppliers and the construction process itself are points susceptible to variation. However, it is important to make an effort to make these variations as small as possible.
The establishment of standards for all sectors involved in the works is extremely important to avoid variability. However, it is important to be aware that unforeseen events may occur and that many established standards must adapt to the peculiarities of each project.
The modular construction system is a good alternative for establishing variability reducing standards. The reduction of variability is important in order to guarantee the uniformity of the project and correspond to the specifications previously established. In addition, with less variation, less time and labor will be wasted.
4. REDUCE CYCLE TIME
This principle originates from the Just In Time concept. The JIT determines that the products must be produced, stored, transported or purchased at the right time and in the exact quantity, according to the demand, without the formation of stocks. The cycle time represents the sum of all production steps (transport, waiting, processing and inspection).
The reduction in cycle time foresees that each step will be executed only at the right time, and the cycle time will be reduced, focusing on production only as necessary. In addition, it is important that the steps have no dependencies on each other to be performed, but that this occurs in parallel. The idea is that more can be done, in less time, without causing waste.
5. PROMOTE TRANSPARENCY IN PROCESSES
Management must ensure transparency with its employees during all stages of the work. Through a transparent relationship between manager and employee, decisions related to problem solving or application of improvements are made more quickly and assertively.
The removal of visual obstacles at the jobsite, implementation of communication channels between employees, alignment meetings between employees involved in the work, exposure of signs and signs with important information and performance indicators collaborate for transparency in the process.
Benefits of Lean Building
The principles mentioned above consist of guidelines for the construction process to become leaner. Although it will not always be possible to apply all of them, when applied, a series of benefits are brought to your company:
Reduced waste of materials and labor: due to the fact that Lean Construction allows for better planning of the work and enhances a lean supply of raw materials, less materials are wasted. In addition, each step is performed in order to avoid rework, which means a reduction in the waste of labor.
Greater productivity: the reduction of rework, simplification and transparency in the processes and the establishment of standards make employees more productive.
Reducing deadlines / Optimizing time: the application of Lean Construction also allows activities to be practiced in order to maintain quality and reduce time. Their works are completed and delivered more quickly, due to the optimization of the time that lean construction allows.
Increased profit: all benefits mentioned above result in increased profit for each project.
Tips for applying Lean Construction
The application of Lean Construction consists of a process of continuous improvement. There are some methods that can contribute to the spread of this concept in your works:
Apply the 5S program. This methodology consists of the application of 5 concepts, which have naming derived from words in the Japanese language:
Have control over each step of your conversion flows, so that it becomes clearer how to optimize them.
Empower, prepare and provoke a change of mentality in your company, in order to spread 'lean thinking' in all involved.
Create a routine for inspection and review of the process, aiming to improve it.
Use construction management software for better site management. Thus, it becomes easier to control the progress of the work, the amount of raw material used and the productivity of the professionals involved, ensuring the quality of the constructions and the fulfillment of deadlines.
What Makes A 1001 Coupon Special? New Zealand's Best Coupons and Offers!
But why should you use one of our coupon code offers? After all, there are several coupon moguls out there offering promotional code. You might think you can find a January 2021 promo code for Autodoc all over the web. But how many times have you finally found a Autodoc promo code that was either expired or not applicable? Isn't that frustrating? At 1001coupons.co.nz, this almost never happens. We cycle through our offers daily to ensure your couponcode is active. When you use 1001couponcodes.co.nz, forget fruitless searching and disappointment; we've always got an up-to-date discount code just for you.
How Do Autodoc Discount code Work?
A Autodoc coupon code from 1001coupons.co.nz is unbelievably easy to use. If you want a Autodoc promo code for a certain store, type the store's name in the search bar at the top of the page. The search results will display any current offer or coupon code for that store.
- When you find an offer you want to use, simply click 'SHOW CODE' or 'VIEW OFFER' to reveal the promo code. Some offers do not require a Autodoc Discount code.
- You will then automatically be redirected to the web store with your coupon applied. You can also right-click on the promo code, copy it (Ctrl+C), and paste it (Ctrl+V) manually when you check out.
- The Autodoc promo code will show up in your cart and deduct the appropriate amount from the price of your purchase. Rarely, there are technical issues with applying a Autodoc Voucher code to your cart. In this case, you should make sure the coupon is still active or reach out to us about your issue.
What If My Autodoc Voucher Code Doesn't work?
Sometimes, Autodoc offers and deals come with exclusions. You should always double-check that the coupon you selected is compatible with the item(s) you're buying. Certain stores will not allow coupons to be stacked, which cancels out other Autodoc Voucher codes. Also, always make sure the coupon's date is current. While we are diligent to only give you active coupon code offers, an expired discount occasionally slips through the cracks. You can always contact us at 1001couponcodes.co.nz if you have any questions.
Can I Share Autodoc Coupons, Voucher Codes & Deals codes with my Friends?
We'd love to have you share a coupon code or discount with your BFF! Once you start racking up savings, you'll won't be able to wait to show all your friends how they can save money too. Just click the 'SHARE' link under a coupon to post it on Twitter or Facebook, or type in your friend's email to send it to them. Tell them to thank you later when they find a great deal on our website!
On 1001couponcodes.co.nz you have Autodoc Discount Coupon and many special offers sent to us directly by Autodoc. We offer discount coupons, offers, promotions, gifts and special services on Autodoc. In 1001couponcodes.co.nz you will find all Autodoc promotions, coupons, codes and offers!
Who is Autodoc Coupon code?
Here at 1001couponcodes.co.nz we believe that getting a discount is much more fun! So we offer the best discount coupons Autodoc for free. Together we also provide special offers, links, exclusives and many promotions totally at no cost to you.
On our coupon site you can find Autodoc specials and special offers Autodoc, as well as thousands of offers from the world's largest and best online stores. We filter only the most reliable stores with good customer service records. We also check out store specials and make them available to our most special readers. You can make your purchase at Autodoc and get a discount using the Autodoc Discount Coupons we update daily.
We usually highlight coupons that are valid for the entire store, in percentage and then fixed value. After that we offer special Autodoc offers in case you are interested in buying something for a bargain.
Our goal in the 1001couponcodes.co.nz is to follow the entire internet and publish on this portal all the savings opportunities when it comes to buying, whether in the form of discount coupons or even offers. Through discount coupons, our cool readers get exclusive discounts on their purchases at Autodoc and thousands of other establishments. Our site is free, here nobody pays anything to use a discount coupon!
If you would like to thank us, share with your friends how you got "that" fantastic discount on your last purchase at Autodoc. We will be forever grateful!
And what is this Autodoc promo code?
The Autodoc discount coupon (also known as a voucher, gift certificate, discount voucher, promotional coupon, discount code, or promo code) are codes used by online stores to convince undecided customers to complete their purchase. If you enjoyed the discount offered by our coupons, we recommend that you checkout immediately as they have very limited validity.
But how do you use this Autodoc discount coupon?
Autodoc Coupon can come in 2 forms. A code to enter in the shopping cart during checkout or a specific link that applies an automatic promotion or redirects to a special offers page. We've put together a step-by-step guide to finally understanding how to use this discount coupon Autodoc:
- Click on "Get Coupon";
- Copy (CTRL + C) the coupon code and click "Go to Store";
- Some coupons are available in link format, so be smart, because when you enter the store you should realize the discount applied to the products;
- Browse Autodoc and choose the product you want. Put it in the shopping cart, paste the Coupon (Ctrl + V) into the field called "discount coupon" or "gift card";
- See if the discount was applied correctly.
The best coupons expire quickly, so we recommend finalizing your purchase.
If you liked your purchase tell everyone how you got a discount on Autodoc!
The entire content of this site is copyrighted (all rights reserved © 2021).